Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nervous ....longest 24 hours ever!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Nervous ....longest 24 hours ever!

Ok. I joined Alliant less than two weeks ago and although I have been flirting with gardening the soil is just not calling me yet!  Smiley FrustratedSo last Thursday night I apped for the Rewards Visa- I didn't ask for a high CL- $2,000. Received an email Friday asking for pay stubs and a VOE ( dang why do I do things when I know I would be out of town) I call explained I was heading out of town for a wedding- no problem get them in when I return.  After faxing this morning- here's the reply.....

On Nov 20, 2012, at 1:38 PM, <@alliantcreditunion.com> wrote:

Thank you for the information as I did receive it. I will be contacting in the morning. Have a great night and thank you.

Now, I am on pins and needles! If it was a straight denial wouldn't they just say DENIED! Smiley Sad

What are the odds they wanted to tortue me? Or they wanted to counter with something less than requested?

Edited to remove a hidden hyperlink which still pointed to SP's e-mail addy. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nervous ....longest 24 hours ever!

I think its a good sign that they requested additional information... I think you will be approved!

Good luck!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Nervous ....longest 24 hours ever!

Thanks, I  hope so too.  I just do not want to get my hopes up. Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.