cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never Again! Sam's Club Mastercard CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Never Again! Sam's Club Mastercard CLI?

I think if I was in that situation, I would've just went ahead and pay for the bill in full by myself and get paid later from them, rather than waiting for them to pay for it. After all, it's your credit card and ultimately your responsibility. but anyway, now you know not to deal money with that other brother of yours, maybe a swift kick in his *bleep* would make you feel better? Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the reason I never ever do joint gifts unless Im completely willing to pay it all. This sort of thing would aggravate me and i dont want to feel aggravated over money toward my family members. Thats really messed up of him to do. 

Message 22 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

You're lucky they did not lose the account. Nsf will get most accounts shut down in a hurry. That's a big no no. I'm kind if like nixon. No way i relay on someone else to make my payment. I will pay it and get money from them myself. Wow. Sorry op. At least they removed late fee. I don't think tey will report it to the cra's. since not 30 days late. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.