Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never thought I would make 5/24....

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Never thought I would make 5/24....

We don't discuss business cards in this section of the forum.    If you want to investigate that option please create a thread in the Business Credit section, or if you like you can ask that a mod relocate this thread over there for you.

TIA for your cooperation.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 11 of 17
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Oh, no problem. Thanks for the heads up. The ink was just an aside because it was suggested a couple of times. 

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 12 of 17
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

My application habits have changed in the last year, but I don't think it's mostly covid. I think it's mostly that I have the majority of what I want covered, and what remains is mostly Chase, US Bank, Elan - ie lenders who would disqualify my profile for various reasons, so I have little choice but to wait. My applications always had a purpose (whether wise or unwise, it made sense to me), they were generally not apps for the sake of apps, only possible exception being Apple. I just don't have reasons now to apply for very much, or what reasons I do have feel like splitting hairs and not worth the cost.

As for Chase, right now their only card I particularly want is Amazon. Maybe Hyatt, not sure. JMO!

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 13 of 17
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Bizambish wrote:

Oh, no problem. Thanks for the heads up. The ink was just an aside because it was suggested a couple of times. 

You can find a lot of chatter about business cards here. 

Message 14 of 17
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Southwest Airlines just announced that there will be serving to a local airport near us.  Hopefully I can garden for a full 24...

Message 15 of 17
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

Southwest Airlines just announced that there will be serving to a local airport near us.  Hopefully I can garden for a full 24...

I've kind of gone all in with delta the last few years but I always had great experience with southwest and I think the cards are great. The double card setup for the companion pass is awesome if you tend to travel with the same person 

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 16 of 17
notmyrealname23
Established Contributor

@KJinNC wrote:

My application habits have changed in the last year, but I don't think it's mostly covid. I think it's mostly that I have the majority of what I want covered, and what remains is mostly Chase, US Bank, Elan - ie lenders who would disqualify my profile for various reasons, so I have little choice but to wait. My applications always had a purpose (whether wise or unwise, it made sense to me), they were generally not apps for the sake of apps, only possible exception being Apple. I just don't have reasons now to apply for very much, or what reasons I do have feel like splitting hairs and not worth the cost.

Hard same. If I want keepers to optimize what I have now, it's pretty much wait the clock out.

- replace the AMEX Green with CSP/CSR? I'm LOL/24.

- replace the AMEX Green with some Citi TY cards? Hold up there, partner, slow that roll.

If I want churn cards because of the miles, it's pretty much wait on the clock because my profile is smokin' hot. And frankly the optimization and SUB from AMEX Green to CSP/CSR may not be worth passing up some churn cards from now to Summer 2022, I'll need to think about it.

First Tech FCU Choice Rewards World MC 35k | AMEX Hilton Aspire 17.5k | Chase Southwest Priority Visa 15.5k | AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant 18k | Bilt Rewards MC 14k | Capital One Venture X 13k | Fidelity VISA Signature 11.5k | Citi AA Platinum Select 11.9k | Charles Schwab AMEX Platinum NPSL | Amex Platinum (I know) NPSL | Amex Gold NPSL | Citi Premier 8.9k | Chase Freedom Unlimited 9k | SoFi MC World Elite 8k | Capital One SavorOne 7.5k | PayPal Synchrony MC 6.4k | Citi Custom Cash 6.9k | DiscoverIt Cashback 5k | Amazon/Synchrony 5k | Hotels.com 5k | Apple Card 3k | Target 800 | Ch 13 filed 12/13 discharged as paid 1/19
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.