Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3% everywhere card, with a catch!

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

New 3% everywhere card, with a catch!

Fidelity, if you have $2M in Managed accounts, your 2% Visa becomes a 3% Visa

As explained in https://www.doctorofcredit.com/fidelity-introduces-benefits-for-wealth-management-customers-includin...

the fees for managed services are quite high so not really a good choice unless the service for the fee is valuable to you anyway!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New 3% everywhere card, with a catch!

Ya saw that.. I think Ill keep my 2 million in the underground safe and hope my AOD lasts Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 19
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

I always laugh at my self when I read some of these catches . 2 mil ! If only I could have half that lol and they could keep the 1% 😆

Message 3 of 19
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ya saw that.. I think Ill keep my 2 million in the underground safe and hope my AOD lasts Smiley Happy

Just out of interest, where exactly is the safe, and what's the combination?

Message 4 of 19
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Thanks for posting, but it's just a matter of time before they nerf it after the myfico stampede.

Message 5 of 19
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

You keep your 2 million underground? I keep mine in my dreams (I think it's safer there)

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 6 of 19
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

As explained in https://www.doctorofcredit.com/fidelity-introduces-benefits-for-wealth-management-customers-includin...

the fees for managed services are quite high so not really a good choice unless the service for the fee is valuable to you anyway!

Not a problem! I can just open my piggy bank and there should be an easy $2M in there!  Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 19
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Not a problem! I can just open my piggy bank and there should be an easy $2M in there!  Smiley LOL

Well, after a long lifetime of overpaid work and stock market gains, I do actually have $2M+ in IRAs with Fidelity, but as it is all in index and similar things, it doesn't count at all as they are not getting their wealth management fees.

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's really generous of Fidelity to offer rewards to poorer people. (That was sarcasm)

Message 9 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

+2 Million

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.