Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX account - no hard pull

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: New AMEX account - no hard pull

@Anonymous wrote:
They've HP me for all three of my cards since my original ED I got in January 2017. Two of them business cards. Wish I could get some SP love

Like I said, that seems to be the exception - mixing business and personal.  (And to clarify, I'm not sure that anyone has reported receiving any business product with a soft pull.)  If you were to apply for another personal card it seems that it would very likely be a soft pull.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
They've HP me for all three of my cards since my original ED I got in January 2017. Two of them business cards. Wish I could get some SP love

Like I said, that seems to be the exception - mixing business and personal.  (And to clarify, I'm not sure that anyone has reported receiving any business product with a soft pull.)  If you were to apply for another personal card it seems that it would very likely be a soft pull.

I have, my g/f has and so have many others as reported in the business credit forum.  Visit there sometime Smiley Tongue

Message 32 of 34
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have, my g/f has and so have many others as reported in the business credit forum.  Visit there sometime Smiley Tongue

Game point, Irish.  But to be fair, it's all the way down on the bottom of the list in Types of Credit!  I'm still working my way through myFICO® Product Feedback!  Smiley Embarassed

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

late to the party but, I did a freeze after the equifax breech on all 3 reports. Last month I was approved for a PRG with Amex off a sp. It took them a couple days to process but, did not ask for more info.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.