Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amazon Chase Card Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Amazon Chase Card Question

Anyone receive their new card yet if they were a cardholder before the change?

Anyone else still showing the old title on Chase's website? I am showing the new card and the 5% on Amazon but Chase still shows me with the old card name.

Just wondering if it is like this for others or if I am alone in this unorganized mess of a product change/rollout or whatever you want to call it.

Thx.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: New Amazon Chase Card Question

I have rec'd the new "metal" card and used it. Had and still have the Amazon Prime card (GE/Sync version), but I didn't have the Chase version since it really offered nothing over the basic Amazon account or what other cards offer towards Amazon purchases. My new Chase-Amaz card showed up on my Chase accounts the day I was approved.

Message 2 of 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

My wife received her new card. It was due to expire soon so I guess they just decided to go ahead and send her the card with the new design.  As far as the title change, it was done automatically like a day after the announcement of the new structure. 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx. Pipeguy-you didn't have the Chase card before tho so it's not the same situation. Thx for the reply tho.
Loquat.... good to know someone has it listed right.

Is there anyone who had Chase Amazon prior to the change that is still showing the old card title on Chase.com?
Message 4 of 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I haven't gotten my new card yet, I was a cardholder before the change..
My chase profile says amazon prime rewards visa...
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have not received new card. But the title changed online a while ago on mobile app. I also had a statement cut on the 19th of January and It had a split of 5% & 3% Amazon spend so I know it's working
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine doesn't say Prime. I don't care so much about the card since I wouldn't carry it anyway... but I want the right card profile on Chase.
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine changed on my chase profile and I received my new Prime card.
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine shows the updated name/logo on the Chase website and my recent statement shows 5% back on a few recent purchases. Have not received the new card yet though. Mine has approximately 2 years until expiration. Possible they're working backwards from most recent expiration to oldest expiration date?

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could be. I wrote them again and they gave me some BS answer. Basically if they gave it wrong then it is amazons fault. (Even tho Amazon has me listed as having Prime and a Prime Visa and getting 5%)

As long as I get the 5 I guess I don't care-it is just my OCD kicking in. I don't get how the issuer of the card can't have the correct card listed.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.