Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Cobrand Credits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Amex Cobrand Credits

Can confirm Surpass is $10/month for $10 spend - just added that and the $5 credit to my Surpass and base Hilton cards. Added the credits to Delta Gold this morning.

Message 11 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

$15 for Delta Plat as well. Can't confirm on the Hilton Surpass as I just checked off the final box on my current to-do list and picked it up last night. Not showing in my account yet.

I believe all of fine print for these offers state a date at some point in December or January that a cardmember needed to have the card in order to be eligible so sadly I don't think your Surpass will be eligible.

And there you would be correct! Added while on  my phone and didn't check the fine print. Well, the $150 credit on the new Surpass ends up as a better deal anyway. 😏

Message 12 of 84
NRB525
Super Contributor

Saw these on CNBC. When I went to my AMEX account, did not see either the Hilton Aspire nor Marriott Brilliant Dining offers, but had 100 listed offers in each account. Selected the one for spend $5,000 / $7,500 on each card to move those over to "Added to Card" to get to 99 offers in each account. 

Logged out of AMEX then log back in to refresh the list, and got the $20 credit offers.

Further confirmation that it's best to select someting on that Available Offers list to get below 100, then log in so one is not missing any good stuff.

Yeah, good value in these offers, because we still have the stay credits, and other benefits of the cards in a slow travel year.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 13 of 84
wasCB14
Super Contributor

$30 for each Platinum with PayPal, and now dining on Marriott and Delta.

Time for a spreadsheet!

Uber Eats has been triggering the 20% back part of my Platinum SUB, so I'm guessing it will count as dining for this?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 14 of 84
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Added!! Thanks for sharing @K-in-Boston 

Message 15 of 84
FormerCollegeDJ
Frequent Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

$15 for Delta Plat as well. Can't confirm on the Hilton Surpass as I just checked off the final box on my current to-do list and picked it up last night. Not showing in my account yet.

I believe all of fine print for these offers state a date at some point in December or January that a cardmember needed to have the card in order to be eligible so sadly I don't think your Surpass will be eligible.

Yeah, one of the sign-up terms is "Offer to enroll is available to existing Hilton Honors American Express Card Members who are Basic Card Members prior to January 1, 2021."

The sign-up terms also say "Limit of 1 enrolled Card per Card Member."

On a semi-related note, if you check Amex Offers on the website (not the app), you'll now see all of the accepted offers, not merely the first 100 offers that will expire.  American Express tweaked that feature for the better a few weeks ago.

Playing the credit card rewards game since early May 2020.

Current credit cards:
American Express: Hilton Honors
Bank of America: Customized Cash Rewards Visa
Capital One: SavorOne MC
Chase: Amazon Visa, Freedom Unlimited Visa, Freedom Flex MC
Citi: Sears/ThankYou Rewards MC, My Best Buy Visa, Custom Cash MC
Comenity: AAA Travel Advantage Visa
Discover: Cash It
Elan: S&T Bank Max Cash Preferred Visa
FNBO: Amtrak Guest Rewards Platinum MC
PSECU: Founder's Visa
U.S. Bank: Cash+ Visa
Wells Fargo: Autograph Visa
Store cards: Kohl's

Next target credit cards: Wells Fargo Bilt Mastercard (probably), Truist Enjoy Travel Visa (maybe)
Message 16 of 84
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Amex for the win! The $15 wireless credit pays for the entire annual fee on my Bonvoy Business card.
Message 17 of 84
CreditBloke
Valued Member

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hilton Honors (No AF) I am guessing you had to have it in December because I signed up and received my card in January 21, and it is not showing up on my account, which really sucks. 

Current Cards:

Student Loan Accounts:

Scores as of 7/01/2021:

Inquires as of 7/01/2021:

Average Age of Credit History as of 1/30/2021

* Gardening since 07/01/21. Garden Goal Date is 07/01/23

Message 18 of 84
NRB525
Super Contributor

@wasCB14 wrote:

$30 for each Platinum with PayPal, and now dining on Marriott and Delta.

Time for a spreadsheet!

Uber Eats has been triggering the 20% back part of my Platinum SUB, so I'm guessing it will count as dining for this?

Agreed. The banks got used to driving spend with bonuses, so now...

PenFed $500 to get $50 in Feb

Platinum $30 per month on PayPal. I think I will likely use the Shell app for gas here.

Hilton $20 per month dining

Bonvoy $20 per month dining - DGF has this $20 also...

Gold $10 GrubHub credit - KFC

Uber cash $15 from Plat, waiting for the Gold portion, or do I need to opt in to that one?

PSA: You have to add your Gold card to Uber as an available payment method to get the $10. I did that just now, and it immediately added the $10 for February so my Uber Cash is now $25 for Feb.

CSR Door Dash credit to use, still some for 2021 on mine. Some remaining on DGF CSR as well.

Hyatt card looking for multiple swipes, to get extra Hyatt points, but now I'm not sure I'm going to get that in Feb.

Who's hungry?

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 19 of 84
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

No soup for me.. Only thing of interest is $100 back off $100 spend on the motley fool although certainly not food..

Message 20 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.