Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Hilton Card Received Today

tag
happypill
Valued Contributor

New Amex Hilton Card Received Today

I had the Citi Hhonors Hilton card when Amex bought the portfolio.  I'm on the Amex BL - for the last 3 years every 3-6 months I'd submit an app to Amex and they would deny with no HP, with the explanation that it was because of prior relationship with Amex.

So, when this portfolio transferred over to Amex, I thought Amex might not want me in their portfolio.  I got a few emails the past few months from Amex saying the account was moving over but I wasn't going to believe it until I saw the card in the mail.

Well, the card arrived today with the same $12k limit I had with Citi.  It says to start using it Jan 30th.  So, pretty happy to back in with Amex.  Not sure if this means I'm off the BL but i'll submit a new app at some point.  I think I'll also explore getting one of the new high end Amex Hiltons later on as well.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Amex Hilton Card Received Today

@happypill wrote:

I had the Citi Hhonors Hilton card when Amex bought the portfolio.  I'm on the Amex BL - for the last 3 years every 3-6 months I'd submit an app to Amex and they would deny with no HP, with the explanation that it was because of prior relationship with Amex.

So, when this portfolio transferred over to Amex, I thought Amex might not want me in their portfolio.  I got a few emails the past few months from Amex saying the account was moving over but I wasn't going to believe it until I saw the card in the mail.

Well, the card arrived today with the same $12k limit I had with Citi.  It says to start using it Jan 30th.  So, pretty happy to back in with Amex.  Not sure if this means I'm off the BL but i'll submit a new app at some point.  I think I'll also explore getting one of the new high end Amex Hiltons later on as well.

Nice! Congrats!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.