cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Offer: Spend $75 at Amazon get 1500 MRs (or $15)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

New Amex Offer: Spend $75 at Amazon get 1500 MRs (or $15)

There's a new Amex Offer for Amazon.com:  Spend $75 and get 1500 MRs ($15 for non-MR earning cards).

AmazAmexOffer.png

I didn't have it on either of my cards (no surprise there) but the offer was on my AU's card, so be sure to check those, too.  This should stack nicely with the 2x MR offer that expires the end of this month. 

Hat-tip to DoC:  https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amex-offers-amazon-spend-75-get-15-or-1500-points-targeted/

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Amex Offer: Spend $75 at Amazon get 1500 MRs (or $15)

Of course I dont have that offer.. Suspect many things my luck stinks and secondly have the amex amazon business card both put the nail in the coffin on this one for me.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

There's a new Amex Offer for Amazon.com:  Spend $75 and get 1500 MRs ($15 for non-MR earning cards).

AmazAmexOffer.png

I didn't have it on either of my cards (no surprise there) but the offer was on my AU's card, so be sure to check those, too.  This should stack nicely with the 2x MR offer that expires the end of this month. 

Hat-tip to DoC:  https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amex-offers-amazon-spend-75-get-15-or-1500-points-targeted/

Interesting.  Like you, I don't have the offer but my wife is an AU on my account and has it.  She does not have the 2X offer, but I do so no luck on getting both.

Message 3 of 15
redpat
Senior Contributor

Don’t have it.  Did have the AT&T pay biz bill of $150 for 10k MR points for 2 times.  Easy 20k MR points.

If you do have amazon offer remember to also stack it w/ Ebates.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 15
sammyfire2001
Frequent Contributor

Wasn't on any of mine  Smiley Frustrated

As of Apr 2019: EX - 734; EQ - ??? TU - 748
Message 5 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I have the offer of spend $75 at Amazon, i owe Synchrony Bank $75 . Good deal??
Message 6 of 15
DoogieBall
Regular Contributor

Didn't get that one on personal or business.  Too bad since there is always something I can buy on Amazon Smiley Very Happy

R.I.P Cards 

Message 7 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB Nice find.  I currently have the 2x MR points up to $750 spend on my BBP as well as my authorized user who is also on my BBP.  Maxed both of them out.  Would be nice to get this one as well but something tells me that it'll be a no-go since I had the previous offer...but gonna check anyway.  

Thanks for sharing!

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great offer.....guess I’ll go take a peek. Thanks @UncleB 

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just another datapoint, but I didn't have it or the 2x offer on my Cash Magnet (non-preferred). Wonder what the criteria to get it is.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.