Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Apple Card Signup Bonus

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

New Apple Card Signup Bonus

In case you missed it there appears to be a new Apple Card sign up bonus! Open a new Apple Card Account by 11/15/20 and spend $75 at Nike within 30 days using Apple Pay and they will give you $75 back.E630D970-332E-4299-8D66-99018ACAD8DE.jpeg

686C0317-1C64-44E9-BD98-A3B6442248F6.jpeg

20 REPLIES 20
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: New Apple Card Signup Bonus

Thanks for sharing!! I guess it's ok if you like Nike, but they sure have some weak SUB offers.

Message 2 of 21
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

pretty much spend 75 and we will refund that....lame

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 3 of 21
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Thanks for sharing!! I guess it's ok if you like Nike, but they sure have some weak SUB offers.

You're welcome!

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

How exactly is a 100% return lame when people go nuts over 6.67% return SUBs?

What Apple is doing is obviously working for them. To the average person, this is probably much more attractive than "spend $1500 to get $100" is. 

Message 5 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Thank you for sharing the information.
Message 6 of 21
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

What Apple is doing is obviously working for them. To the average person, this is probably much more attractive than "spend $1500 to get $100" is. 

I agree!  I thought it was a good deal.  I was planning to buy something from the Nike store soon and was planning to also get an Apple Card. For me at least this is perfect! 

Message 7 of 21
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Thank you for sharing the information.

You're welcome!

Message 8 of 21
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I suspect that you know the answer!   In this case, if you have a need to spend $75 at Nike, then yes, it's pretty good.   But it's the same argument people have against the CSR/Amex Gold annual fee offsets: if you use just to use, it's really not that valuable.   Whereas $100 after $1,500 spend.

But I also agree that many people will think it's great.

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I agree!  I thought it was a good deal.  I was planning to buy something from the Nike store soon and was planning to also get an Apple Card. For me at least this is perfect! 

I think most people would see that as a much better deal. We tend to get caught up in our own bubbles here and don't think about the average person who is using a debit card for everything and never puts any thought into switching their spend to credit cards until they have had fraud one too many times and someone who has seen the light with credit cards educates them. 

I have tried to explain to my roommate a few times now why I go for SUBs and he is convinced they're scams or that I must be lying about how much debt I have because he doesn't believe that banks will give away money like that. He would, however, jump on something like this if he didn't already have the Apple Card to get new shoes for him or his kid. You can't really beat a 100% return and Apple is considered a trusted brand so people who are usually suspicious of get something for nothing offers are probably much more likely to believe that Apple isn't going to scam them. 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.