Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CC not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New CC not reporting

I have applied for a second chance credit card with Tribute and got approved in June. They are yet to report and on their website it says that they report to all three. I show an inquiry from when they ran my credit but they are not reporting. Is this normal? how long does it usually take for a new credit card to report?
Thank You
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New CC not reporting

dvroberts81 wrote:
I have applied for a second chance credit card with Tribute and got approved in June. They are yet to report and on their website it says that they report to all three. I show an inquiry from when they ran my credit but they are not reporting. Is this normal? how long does it usually take for a new credit card to report?
Thank You

Can't speak for Tribute in particular, but you said you were approved in June, which means you probably got your first statement in July.  Depending on when during the month of July the statement cut, it could just be that the CRAs have not updated yet.

Even after a card reports, it can take anywhere up to a couple of weeks for the CRAs to update.  Some cards don't report at all for a couple of months anyway.

I'd say to give it until early September, and if they haven't reported by then, call them and ask why not.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.