cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Chase Credit Card Offers Launching Tomorrow.

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

New Chase Credit Card Offers Launching Tomorrow.

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: New Chase Credit Card Offers Launching Tomorrow.

That 3% FU would be an excellent replacement for my regular Freedom---which I was planning to close this week anyway (I don't feel like fooling with the 5% categories + the low limit--high APR that's currently on it) now that I've been approved for INK Cash
But the downside---potential 3 EQ HPs in the last 2 weeks (so far one with Penfed for a personal loan + one applying for INK)--UUGGHH!!.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too bad I already applied and was rejected for the regular Freedom last week. Could have been rejected for Freedom Unlimited.

Message 3 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m LOL/24 and actually in the garden......so this leaves me out. But next year it could be a possibility. 

Message 4 of 41
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Already have this card and definitely over 5/24. No chance here unless I get an in-branch offer. Last time I checked, I had none.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I got the uncapped 3% CFU offer last April, what are the chances I can apply for it again this year? I’m planning on PC’ing my current CFU to a CF if I can apply again. Unless the 3% last year counts as a “sign up bonus,” which would make me ineligible.
Message 6 of 41
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
If I got the uncapped 3% CFU offer last April, what are the chances I can apply for it again this year? I’m planning on PC’ing my current CFU to a CF if I can apply again. Unless the 3% last year counts as a “sign up bonus,” which would make me ineligible.

My best guess would be that it would count as a sign up bonus meaning that you'd probably miss out even if you were approved for this card.  

Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

3% for the first year if you were to spend $20k on the card would equate to a max $300 SUB.  For those that plan to spend under $20k, especially significantly under, some of the other standard X spend in 3 months SUBs for the FU would make more sense.

Message 8 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved under the old bonus scheme on Monday. Once it's a live public offer, I'm planning to message to switch to this one. It'll essentially double my signup bonus, in exchange for routing more spend on this card. We have a lot of discretionary spending that can go on any of a swath of cards and when you combine these UR points with my CSR, the return will be almost 4.5%, so it's a no brainer. I was excited to see this and my understanding is Chase is good about matching a better offer within 90 days.

Message 9 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

My chase account is already showing the offer of 3% cash back first year on $20,000 (up to $600 cash back) for the Freedom Unlimited. So it's live!

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.