Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Gap Inc Visa Signature Experience

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

New Gap Inc Visa Signature Experience

I have a Banana Republic Luxe Visa, Old Navy Visa and Athleta Visa. I have had these cards for a few years. Each card has a limit well over $5,000.00. I spend a lot on my Banana Visa so I was surprised that I haven’t been upgraded to the new Signature card yet. I chatted with them and said they saw I was being upgraded but didn’t know when. So I log in to pay a card today, I have no offers under Banana Visa or Old Navy Visa but under Athleta Visa I have this. I click on the link and get brought to another page with benefits.

I hit up the chat and asked if my card was upgraded. After about 10 minutes he said I see you have the visa. I said yes I said that already and I chatted him the details of the offer. Another ten minutes, comes back and says I see you have the visa. I said ok well I will just wait it out and see what happens lol.

Has anyone received the new card? 

df.jpg

34543.jpg

76658.jpg

987978.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: New Gap Inc Visa Signature Experience

I am sorry for double post, i must have been clicking too fast. if someone could please delete one, thanks! 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That banana card is kick a@@ looking. Worth applying for that. Lol (kidding-nobody yell at me)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That banana card is kick a@@ looking. Worth applying for that. Lol (kidding-nobody yell at me)

DUDE....... lol Smiley Wink

I agree, that is a nice looking card! Hopefully you were upgraded, too bad the CSR did not get that you were already aware you have a VISA Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
805orbust
Valued Contributor

What bank issues that? Very cool!

Message 5 of 6
someg33k
Established Contributor

Was this one of those late night chat sessions with overseas CSR?

LOL "I see you have the VISA"

Err wow nothing gets by you there does it Sherlock.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.