Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Nordstrom Black card~Icon status😳

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

New Nordstrom Black card~Icon status😳

Nordstrom roles out new rewards program starting in October.."The Nordy Club"... highest rank is invite only Black Card! I want it!

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/content/nordy-icon?cm_sp=merch-_-corp_6681_j009165-_-freelayout_corp_p9...

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Nordstrom Black card~Icon status😳

Lol I was going to actually mention this to you! I know you love them as much as I do 😂

Message 2 of 78
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1, you called them to see how you could get on that list, didn't you? lol 😄
Message 3 of 78
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar wrote:
@pizza1, you called them to see how you could get on that list, didn't you? lol 😄

Yep bet she made a call already

Message 4 of 78
QuakerOatmeal
Regular Contributor

Feel free to tell me to mind my business!

But, how much is considered "heavy spending" for Nordstrom? I do whatever shopping I can within reason at Nordstrom, but have no idea what they consider a lot.

Are we talking 10k a year? 30k?

Message 5 of 78
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I shop at Pennys or for me high scale Macys on occasion. I probably couldn't even afford a pair of socks from NordiesSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 78
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@QuakerOatmeal wrote:

Feel free to tell me to mind my business!

But, how much is considered "heavy spending" for Nordstrom? I do whatever shopping I can within reason at Nordstrom, but have no idea what they consider a lot.

Are we talking 10k a year? 30k?

I would guess more than 10k probably around 15-20k+ a year as believe their best tier prior although someone feel free to correct me was to spend 10k to have their best tier and it appears this is a new tier so I would guess the requirements have gone up?

Message 7 of 78
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow for 15-20k spend a year for a black card i might as well just pay $500 and get me the Barclays Black cardSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Nordstrom roles out new rewards program starting in October.."The Nordy Club"... highest rank is invite only Black Card! I want it!

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/content/nordy-icon?cm_sp=merch-_-corp_6681_j009165-_-freelayout_corp_p9...

Shopaholic Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 78
BM3
Regular Contributor

Nordstrom rack is great Smiley Happy

10k a year is only 1k a month. If you have a big family, that's doable.  You could also buy/resell, buy for friends and have them give cash. 

Message 10 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.