Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Nordstrom Black card~Icon status😳

tag
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Nordstrom Black card~Icon status😳

@Anonymous wrote:

The actual card. It’s black and metal. I was trying to find a way to upload a picture of it. It comes already activated as well with a note saying your plastic card will be deactivated in 45 days.

Nice! Congrats Smiley Wink

Message 41 of 78
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Just an update, called the Icon card "'special number", and inquired about my new card. Was told I should receive it by end of next week, and is due to ship on the 12th. I will post pics for everyone to see!

Message 42 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

By the way, I found this on Nordstrom's website. It looks like it's one of those badge looking credit cards. I don't know if this has already been discussed but just thought I'd post since we were talking about pics.

dda9c330-9870-4109-82ce-bf5c3855e664.png

Message 43 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes!!!This is exactly what my card looks like except it says Platnium where the Signature is located on this picture. BTW.. The Rose Gold Amex is my fav card as well right now!

Message 44 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

People spend over $15K a year at Nordstroms? Wow. I am speechless. Not implying anything bad.. just sorta shocked.
Message 45 of 78
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
People spend over $15K a year at Nordstroms? Wow. I am speechless. Not implying anything bad.. just sorta shocked.

Plenty of individuals out there with lots of disposable income.

Message 46 of 78
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

My coffee holic wife probably would get this card just on purchases at their eCafe...  She uses CSP as the cafe comes through as 2X for dining.

Message 47 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep! Totally understand that! Just don't know how I can find enough products that equal $15K at Nordstroms lol!

Message 48 of 78
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep! Totally understand that! Just don't know how I can find enough products that equal $15K at Nordstroms lol!

families or people with alot of disposable income as stated for just themselves.  Not hard at Nordstroms imo.

Message 49 of 78
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Careful guys, start talking of this cards looks and pics you'll see this thread in Smorgasboard
Message 50 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.