cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

I went to OfficeMax to get something for my work and I noticed they got new credit card application. I thought it was new OfficeMax Store Card Application. It was not. It was new OfficeMax Visa Signature Card and it is issued by US Bank. Has anyone gotten one?

link:

https://applications.usbank.com/oad/catalog...cationCode=9687

Ron. 
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

it has a good rate, wonder if it's any easier to get than standard usbank cards. someone apply! lol
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for the card in the store and was refused,the message stated that I would receive a letter. A wk. later I received a letter showing terms and agreements of the card and the following day, the card arrived. My fico score is 670 with no baddies but lots of credit. My credit line was 5000.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:
I went to OfficeMax to get something for my work and I noticed they got new credit card application. I thought it was new OfficeMax Store Card Application. It was not. It was new OfficeMax Visa Signature Card and it is issued by US Bank. Has anyone gotten one?

link:

https://applications.usbank.com/oad/catalog...cationCode=9687

Ron. 

Ron,

You're going to get me into trouble with these types of posts!!! lool Smiley Very Happy

I have no self-control and am in a reallllllllly bad position right now! lol

Message 4 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I beleive, I applied for this card few days ago and declined. Congrats on your approval for the card.

Message 5 of 11
JMN
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
it has a good rate, wonder if it's any easier to get than standard usbank cards. someone apply! lol

U.S. Bank co-branded cards tend to be harder on average to get vs. U.S. Bank branded cards, actually. The co-branded Visa signature cards tend to have pretty good rewards, however. 

FTC Requirement: I must idenfity that I am an employee of U.S. Bancorp. 

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 6 of 11
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

I have this card. I applied for it months ago in store and got the dreaded "need more information for processing".  A week later I was approved for $2000.  Those applying should be able to call the underwriting department and inquire on your status.  That's actually what I did.  Good luck!

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 11
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

they ahve 2Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

Looks like they issue two Visa cards:

Should your application for the Visa® Signature Card be denied, submitting this application constitutes your application for a Select Rewards Visa® Platinum card.
Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 8 of 11
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: they ahve 2Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

I'm in new York state USBank will not issue cards.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 11
JMN
Frequent Contributor

Re: they ahve 2Re: New OfficeMAX VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!!!!

@drkaje wrote:

I'm in new York state USBank will not issue cards.

Not entirely correct.

U.S. Bank issues co-branded (such as REI and OfficeMax) to such states, however, bank-branded cards will only be approved if you are pre-slected for one out of the traditional bank footprint.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.