Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TU Walmart scores out

tag
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Re: New TU Walmart scores out

Dont have to wait for a statement , you can switch to paperless soon as you get your card and sign up online and get your free FICO TU right then and there

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 51 of 60
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@stoopidmunkee wrote:

Is there a certain card you need to apply for to get access to your TU with walmart?  

Either Walmart store card or Walmart Discover will give you the free TU 08 FICO when you sign up for their paperless billing. Smiley Very Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 52 of 60
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

Dont have to wait for a statment , you can switch to paperless soon as you get your card and sign up online and get your free FICO TU right then and there

I wasn't able to get the FICO until after my statement came and I switched to paperless billing. The free FICO is their incentive for paperless billing. Just setting up the online acct didn't give me the option for FICO. This was in November, so maybe they changed it if you were able to get our FICO *before* you got your first statement.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 53 of 60
Trigga
Regular Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@Trigga wrote:

Dont have to wait for a statment , you can switch to paperless soon as you get your card and sign up online and get your free FICO TU right then and there

I wasn't able to get the FICO until after my statement came and I switched to paperless billing. The free FICO is their incentive for paperless billing. Just setting up the online acct didn't give me the option for FICO. This was in November, so maybe they changed it if you were able to get our FICO *before* you got your first statement.

Ya maybe they changed it since you got yours . I just got mine this month and soon as i got my card in the mail i signed up online and got the Fico same day . 

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 54 of 60
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

@Trigga wrote:

Ya maybe they changed it since you got yours . I just got mine this month and soon as i got my card in the mail i signed up online and got the Fico same day . 

Maybe that was it... Maybe it was waiting for my cc to arrive that took so long. It was on my cr in like 2 days, but it took over 2 weeks for me to get my cc in the mail. So, now that I think back, you may be right -- you have to wait for the cc, not the stmt, to get the FICO. Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 60
Datx
Valued Contributor

From 649 last month, to 672 this month. I'm beating down on my utilization, and got a bit more to go, but I can smell the 700 scores coming soon!

Message 56 of 60
Trigga
Regular Contributor

My first walmart TU 663 odd enough is that my TU fico from this site was 669 but since this card reported it is now also at 663 .

Message 57 of 60
BGinVA
Contributor

Dang it, picked up 7 on EQ this month and lost 2 on TU, obviously can't ever count on anything with FICO. 

Message 58 of 60
smokiethebear912
Established Member

I am up 10 points from 602 to 612.

Starting Scores: EQ MYFICO (05-12-09) 430 / TU MYFICO (12-14-09) 521
Current Scores: EX USAA PLUS 607 / EQ MYFICO 656 / TU98 MYFICO 664 / TU08 FICO WALMART 648 / CreditKarma TU TransRisk 586 / TU VANTAGE 645
Goal Scores: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 59 of 60
Thorin
Valued Member

Got my credit score with the card, 731 Man Surprised

Is that normal for ~6 months of credit (no late payments, semi-low utilization but I wasn't tracking it too carefully)?  Not that I'm complaining, but I figured I'd be in the mid-to-high 600s.

Message 60 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.