Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Travel Cards App Plan?

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

New Travel Cards App Plan?

So I think I am getting to the point in the year where I should apply for something.  I keep looking at cards with signup bonuses.  No FTF is preferred if the card is going to get regular use.

With all the recent CSP commotion from so many here, I have more seriously been thinking about CSP.  I have also thought about PenFed, but I'm not sure I will be able to get an approval... also the gas station I usually use doesn't have an option to pay at the pump.  

And I was possibly thinking about picking up an Amex ED/EDP, partly just to get an Amex (even though I would hardly use it).... I can hit the minimum spend on a military installation, but I'm not going to be able to make the volume of transactions required for the bonus of either ED or EDP though.  So I am leaning toward standard ED for now and then PC when I am back in the US.

Any other suggestions?

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.