Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Walmart Cards being Mailed out

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: New Walmart Cards being Mailed out

@maiden_girl - Do you see a message to activate your new card when you login to your Walmart credit account online? Go to the regular website, it won't appear using the mobile website. I had the most recent version of the blue Walmart Discover card, but still got the new orange card.
Message 41 of 48
JonStur
Established Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:
@maiden_girl - Do you see a message to activate your new card when you login to your Walmart credit account online? Go to the regular website, it won't appear using the mobile website. I had the most recent version of the blue Walmart Discover card, but still got the new orange card.

This happened to me two days ago.. Saw a message at login along with a new acct number advising that my card has been mailed and to activate this card when I receive it...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 42 of 48
JonStur
Established Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

It came earlier than expected, they said 60 days..it's been about a month...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 43 of 48
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

My account number stayed the same. Did you get upgraded to the Walmart Discover card?
Message 44 of 48
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

This happened to me two days ago.. Saw a message at login along with a new acct number advising that my card has been mailed and to activate this card when I receive it...

When I login, I don't get an activation message. I had only called b/c they sent me an email to activate my new card when I recieve it and I hadn't gotten one Smiley Sad

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 45 of 48
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

If you really want the new orange Walmart Discover card, then just request a replacement card. Say it's damaged, not lost or stolen.
Message 46 of 48
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Eh. It's not a big deal.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 47 of 48
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

i have my yellow one ?

>
Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.