cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Walmart Credit Partner > Capital One

tag
TNJeweler
Established Member

Re: Any recent Walmart apps? Triple banger blues...

I'm pretty sure the one CLI denial was delivered in the voice of Bobcat Goldthwait, although that may have just been an auditory hallucination brought on by emotional distress. Lol

Credit Karma scores as of 3.10.2022: 653 TU/EQ

Credit Karma scores as of 3.9.2023: 761 TU, 761EQ

EX score via experian: 731

Scores down from a recent high of 779(CK TU/EQ) after adding some balances and taking out a $7500 loan with my local credit union. I'm currently transferring balances from high APR cards to 11% loan and in a few months will apply for the Discover IT mailer I've been getting, before it expires in May. Then will transfer the remaining $1100 of high interest credit card debt and garden again as I pay down that debt over the following 2ish years.

Message 331 of 332
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: New Walmart Credit Partner > Capital One

Since we now have information regarding the rollout of the new product(s) this thread is closed.

Please direct any further posts to the new thread:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Capital-One-Walmart-cards-launching-Sep-24th/m-p/57466...

Message 332 of 332
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.