Did you mean: 

New Walmart Credit Partner > Capital One

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart CapitalOne Merger Question

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone,

I want make it clear, do not bother or bug them becuase Cap 1 doesn't know when the ACTUAL date your account will be turned over. You will need to wait for official letter in mail to confirm your transfer. Calling or emailing them will not solve the problem becuase as of right now, they are not finizaling everything yet.

if you got the letter, that means you are in the queue for transfer to Cap 1. Please, everyone have a patience and let them do the work.

Just my 2 cents.

My question for you is did you use a Quicksilver or a DC to get  cash back on your psaSmiley Wink

Message 141 of 332
nax
Regular Contributor

I was wondering that same question myself. 🙁
Message 142 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some of us just want to know, so that we can close it as soon as it happens. You know, out of spite... 

Message 143 of 332
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I thought Wally was going to Credit One?? What the fico!!
Message 144 of 332
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Looks like October, although it has language that says not everyone will move over. 

Quick, ask for another CLI while you can!Quick, ask for another CLI while you can!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 145 of 332
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The letter says if you have any questions to visit the Walmart link .(obviously, web address with no spaces - I can't remember link rule; nevermind, @UncleB approved!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 146 of 332
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And reading through some TOS, they are still doing quick cash, in $20 increments, up to an amount they set. Plus promotional credit plans - waived interest charges & temporary APR reductions. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 147 of 332
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

So from that page it appears that Cap-1 is going to change the rewards structure though its not yet released

Message 148 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tryed to sign in to walmart.com/capitalone doesn't work for me
Message 149 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

did on mobile phone

Message 150 of 332
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.