cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Walmart Credit Partner

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart CapitalOne Merger Question

The letter says if you have any questions to visit the Walmart link .(obviously, web address with no spaces - I can't remember link rule; nevermind, @UncleB approved!

Message 91 of 221
Super Contributor

And reading through some TOS, they are still doing quick cash, in $20 increments, up to an amount they set. Plus promotional credit plans - waived interest charges & temporary APR reductions. 

Message 92 of 221

So from that page it appears that Cap-1 is going to change the rewards structure though its not yet released

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 93 of 221
Frequent Contributor

Tryed to sign in to walmart.com/capitalone doesn't work for me
bb&t cash rewards, 8k balance2.4k k
bb&t bright 8k balance 5 k mostly balance transfers
cap 1 qs1 500 balance 0
first premier 400 balance 0
credit one 450 balance 0
jared/genisis 300 balance 0
target 300 balancE 0
AOAA ONLY 5 MONTHS OLDEST ACC 16MONTHS
INQS EQ 25 TU 25 EX 15
FICO 08 EQ 677 TU 702 EX 685
FICO 09 EQ 703 TU 693 EX 702
MORTGAGES EQ 711 TU 684 EX 706
NO NEGATIVES
FUTURE GOAL CARDS , SAVOR . FREEDOM AND DISCOVER

ALL FILES ARE CURRENTLY FROZEN
Message 94 of 221
Frequent Contributor

did on mobile phone

bb&t cash rewards, 8k balance2.4k k
bb&t bright 8k balance 5 k mostly balance transfers
cap 1 qs1 500 balance 0
first premier 400 balance 0
credit one 450 balance 0
jared/genisis 300 balance 0
target 300 balancE 0
AOAA ONLY 5 MONTHS OLDEST ACC 16MONTHS
INQS EQ 25 TU 25 EX 15
FICO 08 EQ 677 TU 702 EX 685
FICO 09 EQ 703 TU 693 EX 702
MORTGAGES EQ 711 TU 684 EX 706
NO NEGATIVES
FUTURE GOAL CARDS , SAVOR . FREEDOM AND DISCOVER

ALL FILES ARE CURRENTLY FROZEN
Message 95 of 221

@Adkins wrote:

The letter says if you have any questions to visit Walmart. com / capitalone (obviously, web address with no spaces - I can't remember link rules)

@Adkins, it's fine to share the complete link here if you would like. Smiley Wink

Message 96 of 221
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

The letter says if you have any questions to visit Walmart. com / capitalone (obviously, web address with no spaces - I can't remember link rules)

@Adkins, it's fine to share the complete link here if you would like. Smiley Wink

Ok, I'll fix it - thanks!

Message 97 of 221
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

So from that page it appears that Cap-1 is going to change the rewards structure though its not yet released

Yeah, the paper TOS I received specifically said that information would be sent separately. *grumbles* 

Message 98 of 221
New Contributor

Not everyone is moving to captial one

The bank that issues your Walmart Credit Card Account is changing. Your account may transfer from Synchrony Bank to Capital One and the new Capital One Walmart Rewards program on October 11, 2019. 

I wonder how they will split everything. maybe FICO based? length of account? limit based? usage based? who knows. Time will tell.

EQ: 632 FICO8 / EX: 622 FICO8 / TU: 648 FICO8 / EQ: 648 FICO9 / EX: 652 FICO9 / TU: 624 FICO9 / Credit Karma: 633 Transunion 622 Equifax / Credit Sesame 633 / Positive Open Loan Tradelines: Auto loan $42000 / NEWEST CARD - Don't Remember / goal by 2019: 650 or more FICO8 across the board
Message 99 of 221
Senior Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Yeah, the paper TOS I received specifically said that information would be sent separately. *grumbles* 

Well, the way I look at it they can't make it any worse (fingers crossed). The 1% in store doesn't cut it, I only use my store card in store for a small purchase & cash over, as my BBVA Clear Points Visa gets me 3% in store. I do use my store card on Walmart.com for 3%.

And thanks @Adkins for the link, lots of useful info.

Fico 08: 720/721/719 TU/EX/EQ
Message 100 of 221
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.