Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Wayfair Citi Card Is Live

tag
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Wayfair Citi Card Is Live

Glad to see their still rolling out. Did you get a closure notice??? Some have and some haven't. Both have got the MC. Crossing fingers. 

Message 21 of 30
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

I'm curious how many apps Citi is getting.  I haven't seen any approval threads since the Citi switch; few pre-quals, but not a lot.  I was pre-qualified, but haven't decided to pull the switch just yet.

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 22 of 30
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I'm curious how many apps Citi is getting.  I haven't seen any approval threads since the Citi switch; few pre-quals, but not a lot.  I was pre-qualified, but haven't decided to pull the switch just yet.

Really shocking to not see at least one approval.

Message 23 of 30
sladesurfer
Regular Contributor

Ok, I know Citi does not have any problems PCing Citi cards to Co branded Cards. I think Ill PC one of my rarely used card to Wayfair Card.

PenFed Power Cash Rewards
Penfed Gold
NFCU Amex More Rewards
NFCU Cash Rewards
NFCU Flagship
Goldman Sachs Apple Card
Chase IHG Rewards Club Card
Chase Freedom Flex
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Amex Business Prime Card
Amex Marriott Brilliant Card
Amex Hilton Aspire Card
Amex Charles Schwab Platinum
Amex Gold Card
US Bank Cash+ card
Discover It Card
Capital One Quicksilver Card
Citi Double Cash
Citi Premier
Message 24 of 30
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@sladesurfer wrote:

Ok, I know Citi does not have any problems PCing Citi cards to Co branded Cards. I think Ill PC one of my rarely used card to Wayfair Card.

Now that is a good ideaSmiley Happy

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel the same way. I know their new card has a bunch of nice features but I have two other cards at comenity with no issues and they give increases in limits pretty easily. I have a home depot card with citi for over 3 years with the same 500 credit limit which I refuse to get a HP for an increase when I have used and paid that card with no issue.... I even hit the prequalify for wayfair citi card just to see what they would say and they couldn't prequalify me....I heard citibank is great but I just havent had much luck with them.

Message 26 of 30
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@sladesurfer wrote:

That's an idea.   Now I just need a Citi card.  I had a Rewards+ that I closed a while back.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 27 of 30
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@sladesurfer wrote:

Wont happen.. Talking about Citi legacy and Citi retail so they will not allow this PC unless rules have changed.  The costco card is actually a legacy card cards such as Best Buy Visa is citi retail two different divisions

Message 28 of 30
yorobbie
Valued Member

I have not seen (or been able to find) the pre-qual page? Would you post a link please? Thanks!

Starting FICO 8: 620 Current FICO 8: 760s Current FICO 9: 770s
Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair site now offering prequalification for Citi backed store and Mastercard

I am surprised that not everyone received a replacement comentity card. My card was converted to a credit card that can be used anywhere with comentity.

@outofcredit wrote:

Checked the Wayfair site this morning to see what alternative financing they are now offering since my Comenity backed store card was shut down effective today.  No new Comenity backed Mastercard received to replace my $7900 limit.  Discovered that Wayfair is now showing a pre-qualification link to a Citi-backed Mastercard or store card.  Has the 3-2-1 reward structure for the Mastercard, special financing options at 0% still available.  Citi doesn't like me so I guess I won't be shopping Wayfair much anymore

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.