cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards Promotions (Up to 50%)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

New Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards Promotions (Up to 50%)

Last month there were a couple of really good Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards promos (Texaco/Chevron and CVS) and now they've come out with a few 50 bonus point offers that many will find valuable:

SeptWFoffers.png

The new offers all expire on 9/23, and all will work for multiple purchases (i.e. you don't have to use the entire offer in one swipe). 

The Staples, K-Mart, Office Max/Depot, and JCPenney offers are good for up to 7000 bonus points.  The Macy's offer is good for up to 10,000 bonus points. 

My local JCPenny has a small gift card rack that has Amazon Kindle GCs, which actually work just like any other Amazon GC so I'll definitely be maxing out the offer on that one.  For the Macy's offer I'll probably pickup a $200 Macy's GC to use for gifts during the holidays.  (If you consider the 'regular' points that you get for a purchase, you actually end up getting slightly more than 50% off.)

If you use Ebates be sure to link your Wells Fargo card; I know that JCPenney, Office Max/Depot and Macy's all regularly have in-store offers which will earn you a few more dollars (I'm not sure about the other stores).

When I got my Wells Fargo Propel in early 2017 it was strictly for overdraft protection for my checking account, and I considered the card rather 'meh'.  I have to admit, though, that in addition to the Propel refresh these Go Far Rewards offers are making this card one to definitely keep in the wallet!  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Soelden
Established Member

Re: New Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards Promotions (Up to 50%)

Thanks ive never checked these!

I have the cashwise cashback card and the respective offers are an addition 25% bonus cash back.  Up to $70 and macys up to $100.

wells.png

Scores 07/2020:
Message 2 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Soelden wrote:

I have the cashwise cashback card and the respective offers are an addition 25% bonus cash back.  Up to $70 and macys up to $100.

wells.png

It's interesting that your offer is for 25%... it makes me wonder how they determine who gets what; perhaps I got 50 because I don't use my card often?

In any case since I only used it for the bonus offers last month and will do the same for this month I suspect they won't give me the 'good' offers again for a while.  Hopefully I'm wrong, though. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Soelden wrote:

wells.png

It's interesting that your offer is for 25%... it makes me wonder how they determine who gets what; perhaps I got 50 because I don't use my card often?

In any case since I only used it for the bonus offers last month and will do the same for this month I suspect they won't give me the 'good' offers again for a while.  Hopefully I'm wrong, though. Smiley Happy

That could be it. I have the signature and I have the 25 points. I might have to buy some appliances from JC Penny!

Edit: 

Staples should have a lot of gift cards, right? Along with K-Mart(If there are any left). 

Message 4 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Soelden wrote:

wells.png

That could be it. I have the signature and I have the 25 points. I might have to buy some appliances from JC Penny!

Edit: 

Staples should have a lot of gift cards, right? Along with K-Mart(If there are any left). 

There's no Kmart near me, but I plan to do gift cards at all the stores.  I can get AT&T phone refill cards at Staples and Office Max, and my JCPenney sells Amazon Kindle cards as well. 

I'm not even at Macy's that often (my local store is small and the selection isn't to my taste) but $100 free stuff is too good to pass up; I'll get a gift card and will spend it eventually.  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.