cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Williams-Sonoma CC up and running!!

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: New Williams-Sonoma CC up and running!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@CJ7 wrote:

Hoping those who apply using the SCT will follow up in this thread as to whether it was HP or SP!

Forgive my ignorance guys, but what is SCT?

Here's a link to a thread that lists common abbreviations used on myFICO...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Message 11 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.  If anyone ends up applying, I'd be curious to know what gets pulled.

Message 12 of 35
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  If anyone ends up applying, I'd be curious to know what gets pulled.

Can look at my SP's tomorrow, but guessing since I got the pop-up I am about 99% it will be EQ.  One must have Experian unfroozen as well as they hit both one usually with a HP and other is just a SP.  This is just how commenity works or two SP's on Eq/Exp depending.

Message 13 of 35
baller4life
Super Contributor

Just say no to Comenity folks. Like seriously lol
Message 14 of 35
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@baller4life wrote:

Question now is who is the less evil now Comenity or Sync? Smiley Happy ..  Both obviously have their big time woes as of recently.

Message 15 of 35
baller4life
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Question now is who is the less evil now Comenity or Sync? Smiley Happy ..  Both obviously have their big time woes as of recently.

I used to think Synchrony. But here of late that has changed. Not interested in playing games with Sync. I can take em or leave em.

Message 16 of 35
Billybob_TX
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SCT cards are for the bottom of the rebuilder pile. They have some utility if you have nothing else, and many are getting shut down now anyway. With your scores and cards in your profile I would stay away and look for quality.

Message 17 of 35
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Billybob_TX wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

SCT cards are for the bottom of the rebuilder pile. They have some utility if you have nothing else, and many are getting shut down now anyway. With your scores and cards in your profile I would stay away and look for quality.

+1000 I wish I could give you that many kudos!! 👏👏

Message 18 of 35
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Comenity will only approve me for their retail cards, and not Visa's. Im assuming its partly due to my BK/IIB, and/or my scores arent high enough. I believe for the Visa's you need at least a bare min of 680+ on EQ.

Id actually like this card, like CC said if the had a financing special like everyone else does. PB has 0%/12mo for any purchase over $750, and it doesnt have to be one item of $750 or more, just one purchase on the same receipt for 750 or more.

Haven't seen any approvals yet, LOL...
Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up! Scored another screenshot for my collection.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.