Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New York Life Visa Recon....

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

New York Life Visa Recon....

I just reconned an application with Chase that I submitted on 04/15/08.  They reconsidered and approved me for the New York Life Visa with a $2500 CL!!!!  WOW, I'm beginning to think that the only way to get approved with Chase is to recon...lol.  The lady said that they do a lot of approvals on reconsiderations because the software they use for approvals is very picky.  So if you have a denial from Chase, I would strongly recommend reconning it with them.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New York Life Visa Recon....

Agreed.

It was the same for me. I was declined and decided to do a recon and was approved for a Chase Visa Rewards with a 3000 CL. The CSR was very nice and very helpful. It seemed to me that from dealing with her that this kind of thing happened all the time.

Message 2 of 4
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Yep, that's my second recon with Chase, the first was on the Sony card, same results, $2500 CL.  
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 3 of 4
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Chase does seem to grant a lot of accounts on recon.  I wish I'd had known that on my first application.  Would have saved me 8 inquiries...lol.  I'm sure glad I found this forum.  I've gone from having a Lowes, Orchard Bank and a Target card, to having my pick of just about every prime credit card available in my geographical region...lol. B of A, Chase, GEMB, AMEX, Citi, WFB  My total credit line has went from $1200 to over $24,000 in just 3 months Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised.  Make no mistake about it folks, Knowledge IS Power!!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.