Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account reporting

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

New account reporting

I have a friend ..... yah a friend, who's scores are very close to mine *cough*

Im helping this FRIEND finalize their app spree and Im looking for information on howw long each lender takes to report a new account opening.

The banks are

Chase CFU CF and AARP

FNBO - Ducks and Mlife

Runnerup banks

Comenity Total Rewards / Ceasars

WellsFargo- Cashwise

NFCU - card unknown atm

Apple - UMB

Trying to come up with a list for my FRIEND for the final selection and order.  any help with posting times would be great. Thanks

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: New account reporting

You can tell your friend...*cough cough*

If new to Navy, estimated 2 months, 2 statements. They don't appear to be as adverse to inquiry or new accounts compared to Chase.

I don't know about the others.
Message 2 of 9
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Chase will report right after your first statement closes. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be careful with chase. After approving they SP reports every few weeks to see what else you got. Ppl have been subject to AAs and account shutdowns.

For synchrony accounts, they report within a day or 2 of the HP and will report again a few wks later at the statement cut.

Also Apple isn’t reporting for a few mths so your “friend” may want to consider that.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry saw Apple and thought you meant Apple Card which will SP and tell you the limit and interest rate ahead of time.

Also for Chase, you can’t get CF and CFU the same time anymore. Lots of data here and elsewhere that they will shut down 1 of the apps. YMMV. Maybe go for the trifecta first to make the double HP count...get CFU or CF (1.5% cash back everywhere vs. 5% categories) and CSP.
Message 5 of 9
zerofire
Valued Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

I have a friend ..... yah a friend, who's scores are very close to mine *cough*

Im helping this FRIEND finalize their app spree and Im looking for information on howw long each lender takes to report a new account opening.

The banks are

Chase CFU CF and AARP

FNBO - Ducks and Mlife

Runnerup banks

Comenity Total Rewards / Ceasars

WellsFargo- Cashwise

NFCU - card unknown atm

Apple - UMB

Trying to come up with a list for my FRIEND for the final selection and order.  any help with posting times would be great. Thanks

I am confused. Are you asking for the purpose of structuring a spree or are you asking for when the score will change the most drastically for your *friend*? All of those lenders will take until the first statement date and the Apple card from Goldman Sachs has for now taken even longer to report the actual account. As for the HP for each account you apply for that will change based on how responsive the lender is to report. All of those lenders are rather quick on reporting at 1 week or less for the HP.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 6 of 9
Yeliaba1
Frequent Contributor

Approved for my Ducks Unlimited on 9/18 and it just reported a month later for all three CRAs (a little less on Experian).  Reflects a start date of Sept 1st .

Message 7 of 9
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Can confirn NFCU for Wife and I...  soonest any of 5 cards reported was about 40 days.  They all reported after the "second" statement which is usually less than 60 days.

Sync...  go to the batchroom after applying and it's there.

AMEX seems to take a while as well.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 8 of 9
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Chase seems to be reporting new accounts much quicker now especially. Two of my friends had reported in less than two weeks and before a charge was even made.

Nfcu will take at least a month and Comenity is a crapshoot. Anywhere from 2 weeks to a month 2 months

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.