Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New accounts

tag
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

New accounts

I really don't understand this. I just got a myfico alert that my eq score increased to 793. So it has increased in 2 months from 725 to 793. I've added 4 cards this year plus lowered my utilization from 40% to under 20%. Both my eq and tu have increased but my ex is at 704. 3 hard pulls on ex and 1 hard pull on eq. One bad from 3 years ago on all three reports which I should know if it is being dropped this week. Why is ex getting hammered ... Even tho eq has a pull but it keeps going up?
CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: New accounts

Ex is hammered because the inquiries were on EX. And maybe ex handy dropped the baddie yet? They fall off at different times, give or take few week, due to system or processing time
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

The baddy stays on for another 4 years. I won't know if aes will drop the late report .. They said I will receive a letter this week. But the difference is 2 pulls between eq and ex .. Why is there an almost 90 point difference .. All the reports are the same except for the difference of 2 hard pullls

The reason for the jump on eq it's because of two new cc accounts .. Freedom and diamond preferred even tho the cl wasn't much so maybe ex and tu are gonna raise as well I guess
Message 3 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

Maybe the baddies got dropped off eq or tu? Can u check on that?

Where did you get your ex Fico from as well? They might be using a credit card enhanced formula or an auto or mortgage enhanced model, thus the large difference in scores.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 5
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

I got my ex from citi diamond preferred the other day saying my score was 702

No way the aes took it off already .. I just disputed it with them on last Thursday and they were passing it off to research and would let me know in 5-7 days.

Not gonna pull eq or tu again till next month until after I get this letter from aes with their decision. I am just going by sw alerts for eq for now .. And it just sent me alert today saying it increased fro. 772 to 793
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.