New guy with ?'s

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: New guy with ?'s

@ce1980 wrote:

Hello,

A little about myself:

In my 30's single and make(Listen to this) make about $12,000 yes $12,000 a year income.

Credit cards

CITI Slate CL $500

CITI Diamond Preferred CL. $2500

Chase Freedom      CL. $3000

Discover Rewards   CL. $4500

Just app for US Bank Platinum visa CL. $5000

American Express Gold CL.$?? Its sound a little foolish but I just wanted to see if they would approve member I never activated due too annual fees

I would like to add that I have a student loan and a low rate (4.9%) car note.

Now please keep in mind I am not here to gloat, but rather find an explanation as to why I have been blessed with credit,while I see others in

a better financial situation, yet their struggling to get approved for cc.

Thank you

I think they still charge you the fee!!!! Be careful with this one either activate it or close it out...... Amex is a good Company and i would not play games with them......Just my 2 cents

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 11 of 14
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@ce1980 wrote:

Hello,

A little about myself:

In my 30's single and make(Listen to this) make about $12,000 yes $12,000 a year income.

Credit cards

CITI Slate CL $500

CITI Diamond Preferred CL. $2500

Chase Freedom      CL. $3000

Discover Rewards   CL. $4500

Just app for US Bank Platinum visa CL. $5000

American Express Gold CL.$?? Its sound a little foolish but I just wanted to see if they would approve member I never activated due too annual fees

I would like to add that I have a student loan and a low rate (4.9%) car note.

Now please keep in mind I am not here to gloat, but rather find an explanation as to why I have been blessed with credit,while I see others in

a better financial situation, yet their struggling to get approved for cc.

Thank you

Whoa!!! What are your credit scores? And I'm kind of shocked you're blessed with that type of credit as well. and btw, what is the Discover Rewards Card? Are you referring to the IT card? If not, I would upgrade to it if I was you.

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 12 of 14
ce1980

Message 13 of 14
ce1980

Oh 1 last thing, I applied for a sapphire and got denied about a year ago..Looks like a real nice card.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.