cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New "Discover It" Credit Card Opinions

tag
timmis

New "Discover It" Credit Card Opinions

Wondering about peoples opinions on the new Discover It card and if anyone has one would love to see how it looks in real life!

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Re: New "Discover It" Credit Card Opinions

It's great!  It's just like the Discover More except that non category purchases are a full 1% cashback from the get-go.  The card is beautiful and has a light blue tint to it.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 2 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

^^^ like how he said "The card is beautiful"  LMBO

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 26
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

^^^ like how he said "The card is beautiful"  LMBO

I'm actually a she, but thanks for agreeing lol

The card isn't just beautiful; it's sexy.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 4 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

OHHH WATCH OUT^^^ LOL 

Thee card does look pretty attractive.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 5 of 26
QuantumCredit
New Contributor

While we're on the subject of what the card looks like, if I pick one of the other designs, like the flag or the tape, will the card still come with the annoying "It" semicircle on the side? From a branding spandpoint, they could not have come up with a more stupid name than the "Discover It", but the card is nice, I mean it's the same as the Freedom.

Message 6 of 26
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

@QuantumCredit wrote:

While we're on the subject of what the card looks like, if I pick one of the other designs, like the flag or the tape, will the card still come with the annoying "It" semicircle on the side? From a branding spandpoint, they could not have come up with a more stupid name than the "Discover It", but the card is nice, I mean it's the same as the Freedom.

imho it looks "nicer" than the freedom since managing a retail store makes me realize the freedom is much more common thus diminishes its niceness for me hehe. the IT looks nice, and is much more rare (if your lame like me and value that Smiley Tongue)

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 7 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

^^^^6GOOD QUESTION I DONT OWN ONE BUT THE NAME DOES SOUND PRETTY STUPID. THEY SHOULD OF JUST CALLED IT "THE ALL NEW MORE CARD EXPECT EVEN MORE THAN EVER B4" LMAO SERIOSULY THEY SHOULD OF KEPT THE SAME NAME "MORE"

Message 8 of 26
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

@QuantumCredit wrote:

I have yet to see the other IT designs in person, but I don't think the other designs have the IT semicircle on the side.  The designs online show them all side by side and the default (called Hero)  is the only one with "IT" on it.

Message 9 of 26
beb86
Valued Contributor

I like mine and how it is textured not to mention the rewards with no min spend.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.