Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the board!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to the board!

Hey eveyrbody!! Technically im "New" to this board as I have finally registered... but I have read and looked over posts since about October of last year.. I finally decided to register because a lot of topics have been brought up that I want to chime in on.. Being in the financial industry myself, I find that I can offer some good knowledge when needed! Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself Smiley Happy Can't wait to start posting! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: New to the board!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey eveyrbody!! Technically im "New" to this board as I have finally registered... but I have read and looked over posts since about October of last year.. I finally decided to register because a lot of topics have been brought up that I want to chime in on.. Being in the financial industry myself, I find that I can offer some good knowledge when needed! Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself Smiley Happy Can't wait to start posting! Smiley Happy

Hey Ironhide, welcome to the board. I am in the financial industry myself. Enjoy your stay.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 2 of 11
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to reading your input...

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Guys! Im looking forward to helping out as much as i can!

Message 4 of 11
bribro
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the forums! It's definitely an addiction. Smiley Happy I work in financial services as well, but still learn something new pretty much every day on here.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 5 of 11
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the forums!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Im a CA for a financial institution... I started out low in the ranks but after college i finally "grew up" haha

Message 7 of 11
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you! Im a CA for a financial institution... I started out low in the ranks but after college i finally "grew up" haha

LOL! Is CA a Credit Analyst?

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes mam Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes mam Smiley Happy

Then I'm sure you will be able to provide us all with excellent advice!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.