cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newegg Preferred Account same as Bill Me Later for Approvals? both same bank!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Newegg Preferred Account same as Bill Me Later for Approvals? both same bank!

Who do they pull? was thinking it was EQ?

I have been denied Bill Me Later in past but has been since last year I believe since applying for them.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Newegg Preferred Account same as Bill Me Later for Approvals? both same bank!

I bought some appliances last year..    At checkout, I applied for BillMeLater and was denied.   I immediateily applied for NewEgg Preferred and was approved.   Both had deferred interest.    BillMeLater called at home to talk to me about it, but I never called them back.   I never got a denial letter, so I think their automaitc approval system had issuses.   The NewEgg account is a "BillMeLater"

The limits are high and service  by NewEgg has been good.   

From the online account access:

"The Newegg.com Preferred Account is offered through WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah and managed by Bill Me Later, Inc. Bill Me Later,"

Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Newegg Preferred Account same as Bill Me Later for Approvals? both same bank!

Pulled EQ - 641

Denied

NewEgg APP

Message 3 of 5
G19OD
Contributor

Looks like EQ it is - another individual had it pulled:

http://www.whogavemecredit.com/

Message 4 of 5
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

i got instantly approved for mine 1.5 years ago for 2k CL with scores in the mid 600's due to a lot of inquiries and low aaoa no baddies

amazon
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.