Next NFCU AR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Next NFCU AR?

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I apologiize for sounding lost, but, what is this AR mean? Account Review, I'm guessing. Does this happen to everyone at the same time? Or it's account specific?

Yes, that's what it means.  It is when NFCU does an SP on your credit report which are coded as Account Reviews.  They do one on everyone's report every other month.

And where does one go to find these soft pulls?

You have to either pull your EQ report from the annual free report or I think Equifax has some paid service that allows you to see them.  Or as an alternative the date they're done is usually reported on these forums 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Next NFCU AR?

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I apologiize for sounding lost, but, what is this AR mean? Account Review, I'm guessing. Does this happen to everyone at the same time? Or it's account specific?

Yes, that's what it means.  It is when NFCU does an SP on your credit report which are coded as Account Reviews.  They do one on everyone's report every other month.

And where does one go to find these soft pulls?

You have to either pull your EQ report from the annual free report or I think Equifax has some paid service that allows you to see them.  Or as an alternative the date they're done is usually reported on these forums 

Now I got it. When you said "EQ paid service", it made sense. I have the EQ Premier Plan and it shows all those inquiries that was done in your profile. There are ND, PRM, etc. 

IMG_1114.JPG 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.