Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next zero percent intro for DW

tag
Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: Next zero percent intro for DW

Why no Disco?

She could combine her 2 Disco cards and close one (need to have a CLI available and not take the CLI but instead call CSR).  Then she could get a new Disco card with 0% for 14 months. She could even just close one Disco and get a new one if she's willing to. It looks like she's got a lot great cards maybe she won't mind just closing one of her current Disco's?

Message 11 of 15
Hex
Valued Contributor

Also maybe if she just asked Disco they would just give her a year of 0% APR on one of her existing cards. My daughter asked me two weeks ago to help her find a 0% APR card. I was surprised because for some reason she thinks she's got plenty of cards already and is reluctant to get any additional ones.  Anyway we SM'd Disco and her 0% wish was granted.   Smiley Happy Took less than 5 minutes no HP and no additional account to juggle. 

Message 12 of 15
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good idea, @Hex !  Thank you!

Combining isn't an option right now as no CLI available for her at the moment.

She is carrying a zero percent BT on one of her Discover cards, but the other one is empty... and she COULD ask for zero percent on purchases for a while....  I hadn't thought of that!

Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 13 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

She is carrying a zero percent BT on one of her Discover cards, but the other one is empty... and she COULD ask for zero percent on purchases for a while....  I hadn't thought of that!

Always the 🌮 never the 👄😄

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

I've asked Disco for this twice and had it granted. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.