Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu statement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nfcu statement

I want to pif my CC account with NFCU, this will be my first statement, how do i know or get the information to know when i need to have my payment in, to reflect on my statement and keep a 0 balance to CRA.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nfcu statement

Pay in full on or before the due date listed on each statement.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right, but i just opened the account, its brand new, i dont want the first statement being cut with a balance.
Im not making sense am i? Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since the account is new, when will it first report might be hard to predict. As a result, if you don't want a balance reporting, then don't make a charge on the card until it has reported a zero balance.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I want to pif my CC account with NFCU, this will be my first statement, how do i know or get the information to know when i need to have my payment in, to reflect on my statement and keep a 0 balance to CRA.

Or you can call them and ask when your due date is if avail..

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine on the 1st of the month and my first statement cut the 12th. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info everyone!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call or chat; they can tell you and it is easy to change if you prefer a different date.
I was approved 2/17, first statement cut 3/10, but I would imagine the first one may vary a lot
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Call or chat; they can tell you and it is easy to change if you prefer a different date.
I was approved 2/17, first statement cut 3/10, but I would imagine the first one may vary a lotI

I didn't know this.  You learn something new daily in this forum.  Thanks and I will be changing mine to a more convenient date.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get paid monthly; try to have all of my cards set up right after or on the same date. Got on chat; they gave me a 24th or 28th as choices so I'm assuming dates 4 days apart (similar to Cap1 choices)
Cap1, Chase, Amex all will make similar changes
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.