Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No AF card with PRIMARY rental car insurance coverage

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: No AF card with PRIMARY rental car insurance coverage

Unfortunately, I received a call yesterday on the conclusion of my app, with some bad news:  the CSR I spoke with said that the bank had very recently changed their eligibility for the card to only residents of the same state the bank is located in, and/or who apply with other banking products with the bank (also with the same constraint that they need to reside in the same state)  Smiley Sad  So they ultimately declined my app based on the geo restrictions, and would not reconsider or grandfather my app, under their prior rules...  Smiley Sad  

I asked them if since they had deemed me as ineligible to apply because their new geographical restrictions if there was any possibility they could remove or delete the extra inquiry to my TU report, they said they would try but of course could not guarantee...

Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No AF card with PRIMARY rental car insurance coverage

The CEO has been busted for distracted driving (texting) and while under the influence in the past year (had interlock on her car). Maybe not living in their banking footprint will turn out all right. The 6.00% is sure nice! Sunflower Bank and several other financials are combing into a large group and will likely be beefing up their banking operations.
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.