Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more 0% financing offers with WM?

tag
FroggieMom
Regular Contributor

No more 0% financing offers with WM?

Has anyone else noticed that the once constant 0% financing offers (various terms based on purchase amt) with WM have disappeared?  I would always use them to buy new tires or at Christmas to have time to pay for gifts.  I have had this card SD for months not wanting to screw around with moving the pymts to make sure I didn't pay interest, but they did give me LUV last week with a $2K CLI so can't believe that would be the reason I don't see offers anymore.

Summer 2018 FICO 8 scores~
Gardening until 2019....at least
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
washpadude
Regular Contributor

Re: No more 0% financing offers with WM?

I think WM dropped the special financing, havent seen it mentioned on any of the credit card ads. They finally tripled my limit to 3500 but I'm not likely to use it without a financing offer.
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 2 of 10
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

My local Walmart has little signs up at the registers that say special financing is available....it says to ask your associate. I was just in there this evening and they are by the registers.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Found it! They keep on moving it.

From the credit card splash page (when you click on "Credit Card" from any Walmart page), go all the way to the bottom where it says "In-store Financing Details" (right above "Free FICO Score Details), literally at the bottom of the page (only thing below that are the legal disclaimers). Click on that, and you will get the deferred interest financing certificate to print out.

Message 4 of 10
washpadude
Regular Contributor

Thanks Oz! Apparently I looked ALMOST everywhere for it.
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FroggieMom wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the once constant 0% financing offers (various terms based on purchase amt) with WM have disappeared?  I would always use them to buy new tires or at Christmas to have time to pay for gifts.  I have had this card SD for months not wanting to screw around with moving the pymts to make sure I didn't pay interest, but they did give me LUV last week with a $2K CLI so can't believe that would be the reason I don't see offers anymore.

Good to know the offer is good on tires. I always wondered about that.

Message 6 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I ususally see the finance offer on the bottom of my statements.  Usually with a scannable barcode attached. 

Message 7 of 10
FroggieMom
Regular Contributor

@CountryLivin wrote:

My local Walmart has little signs up at the registers that say special financing is available....it says to ask your associate. I was just in there this evening and they are by the registers.

I was in over the weekend starting my Christmas shopping and I too, finally saw the signs up around the store ....sad the most they are offering now is 12 mo instead of the 24 they used to on large purchases, but I'll take it Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 10
FroggieMom
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FroggieMom wrote:

Yep Annipoo!  I've used it about 3 or 4 times now for tires on my vehicles over the years Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FroggieMom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FroggieMom wrote:

Yep Annipoo!  I've used it about 3 or 4 times now for tires on my vehicles over the years Smiley Happy

Good to know. Thanks for the information.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.