Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more Citi LUV?

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Re: No more Citi LUV?

Well, if it's still there ??? If you click it you may get a form to fill out, or an amount might be there waiting for you, or worse case, a flat at "we are unable to grant you a CLI increase at this time."
Message 21 of 22
rom828
Established Contributor

Re: No more Citi LUV?

It's still there but I guess before trying that route we should wait on the letter to see why denied.  Scores are good--about same as when got the card back in April.......no new baddies or anything like that so I guess we need to see what they say.  May just be one of those 'we think you have enough credit" letters.

Kinda hate to ask via a different route before we even know why they said 'no'.....might appear to be desperate and they'll CLD him.

CLI isnt critical at this point,but as I read on this forum way back when, the time to get credit is when you dont need it.  Of course, given the current CC climate, we should probably just be glad we havent lost what we have with CLDs!!

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.