Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Automated System

tag
gabeerwin
Contributor

Nordstrom Automated System

I normally call Nordstrom once or twice a month just to go through the automated system... all but one of the CLI I have gotten have been from calling in and verifying myself via the automated system.  The last one got me to $5,000 but unfortunately they are not doing the auto upgrades to the visa anymore.

I called today and for the first time it says "We want to make sure you are getting the most our of your Nordstrom card.  Please verify your annual income.  We have $xxx,xxx... if that is incorrect press 1..."  My first thought is "this is it.. i am getting upgraded. 

Anyway I go through the steps to update the info AAANNNDDD nothing..... back to the normal menu.

Another day perhaps Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom Automated System

@gabeerwin wrote:

I normally call Nordstrom once or twice a month just to go through the automated system... all but one of the CLI I have gotten have been from calling in and verifying myself via the automated system.  The last one got me to $5,000 but unfortunately they are not doing the auto upgrades to the visa anymore.

I called today and for the first time it says "We want to make sure you are getting the most our of your Nordstrom card.  Please verify your annual income.  We have $xxx,xxx... if that is incorrect press 1..."  My first thought is "this is it.. i am getting upgraded. 

Anyway I go through the steps to update the info AAANNNDDD nothing..... back to the normal menu.

Why not talk to a service representative and ask for the upgrade? 

Message 2 of 3
gabeerwin
Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Automated System

@Anonymous wrote:

@gabeerwin wrote:

Why not talk to a service representative and ask for the upgrade? 

I have 3 or 4 times... each time I am told they only do that by invitation now and you cannot request it.  (I guess their policy changed earlier this year).

I only use the card a few times a year so I am surprised it has grown as quickly as it has.  Someday I hope I am on the guest list for the upgrade lol

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.