Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Black Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom Black Card

Love & Want this card but the requirements are crazy anyone here actually have it ?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Black Card

I have a Zales Black cardSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol 

Message 3 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Yup some folks have it. You have to reach and sustain Icon status. Up for the challenge? 😄

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/New-Nordstrom-Black-card-Icon-status/m-p/5367611
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

No not really unless one has many many female friends that shop at nordstrom that can help out 

Message 5 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

No not really unless one has many many female friends that shop at nordstrom that can help out 

@Anonymous, of noteworthy, a variety of the threads you've posted recently appear to have already been addressed at some point given the content.  As a best practice, please use the search feature which can yield some of these results. 

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay 

Message 7 of 16
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

I actually found this post raised my awareness that there was a NORDSTROM Black card. I can’t imagine that there aren’t many topics posted each day that haven’t been discussed many times in the past. If the bar is originality then I expect there would be far fewer posts IMHO and it would be more of a library than a forum for active discussion.
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i totally agree

Message 9 of 16
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@KatieKatie wrote:
I actually found this post raised my awareness that there was a NORDSTROM Black card. I can’t imagine that there aren’t many topics posted each day that haven’t been discussed many times in the past. If the bar is originality then I expect there would be far fewer posts IMHO and it would be more of a library than a forum for active discussion.

The problem more lies in when there's 20 SP glitch threads in one day all on page 1 of a section. And while the credit landscape is always changing, many things have not. Search should be the first stop and if the question isn't answered or the posts are older, make a new thread.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.