Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Black Card

tag
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Black Card

While I’m an avid user of the search option, it feels as if your reference to it in this particular case is not particularly relevant. The search option yielded minimal results on the Nordstrom Black card and the conversation that was linked to this post as a reference was about 6 months old and included a great deal of irrelevant chatter. This thread seemed like it was designed to be a “conversation starter” about a topic that’s relevant for this section. Typically a reasonable objective when posting in a forum... I haven’t participated in many forums where the goal is to stymie conversation.

Obviously, just my opinion. I am leaving it at that.
Message 11 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@KatieKatie wrote:
While I’m an avid user of the search option, it feels as if your reference to it in this particular case is not particularly relevant. The search option yielded minimal results on the Nordstrom Black card and the conversation that was linked to this post as a reference was about 6 months old and included a great deal of irrelevant chatter. This thread seemed like it was designed to be a “conversation starter” about a topic that’s relevant for this section. Typically a reasonable objective when posting in a forum... I haven’t participated in many forums where the goal is to stymie conversation.

@KatieKatie Thats because it just became available last year.  Icon status use to be "level 4" status previously. Its much harder to get and maintian now because all your purchases HAVE to be in store, not online, plus you have to spend a minimum of $15k to acheive the status, of in store purchases each year.

Message 12 of 16
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@KatieKatie wrote:

And that's a legitimate reason to start a new thread rather than resurrect one. I'm not saying this one shouldn't have been started, just saying in general

Message 13 of 16
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@pizza1 wrote:

@KatieKatie wrote:

@KatieKatie Thats because it just became available last year.  Icon status use to be "level 4" status previously. Its much harder to get and maintian now because all your purchases HAVE to be in store, not online, plus you have to spend a minimum of $15k to acheive the status, of in store purchases each year.

When you think about it, it's really not hard to reach if you have the income, lol. I got an email from Nordstrom today about some outfits. I liked the shoes so I clicked through. $480! Wtfico! The wallet I like is $380. Yeah, no. But if you got the money, 5 or 6 outfits are all you need. 😂

Message 14 of 16
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I know a couple people that probably hit that spend every other month at Nordstroms,... and Saks... and Neiman Marcus... He likes the feel of a suit, and buys plenty. His wife spends the same way. (Both are lawyers) Their Amex is also black...

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

im not a big cloths shopper so its not going too work for me Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.