Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom CLI!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom CLI!!!

Hi everyone,

I've had my Nord store card since 2007. I have been really working on my credit this year particularly (PIF all cards in April) and am now at EX 706/ EQ 736/ TU 725. It's the 6 month CLI request time, so I called Nord this morning to see if I can upgrade to the Visa and get a CLI. She asked for my income, said there would be no hard pull, and put me on hold. She came back and said both requests could be granted and gave me a $5k limit. I'm super excited! If anyone has a Nordstrom card now is the time to upgrade, especially since they don't do a hard pull!

800 club here I come!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom CLI!!!

that's great news. i know for store card CLI increase, yes no hard pull needed but to upgrade to their visa - that's great. Where did you get your scores from?

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've had my Nord store card since 2007. I have been really working on my credit this year particularly (PIF all cards in April) and am now at EX 706/ EQ 736/ TU 725. It's the 6 month CLI request time, so I called Nord this morning to see if I can upgrade to the Visa and get a CLI. She asked for my income, said there would be no hard pull, and put me on hold. She came back and said both requests could be granted and gave me a $5k limit. I'm super excited! If anyone has a Nordstrom card now is the time to upgrade, especially since they don't do a hard pull!

800 club here I come!

Congrats!!  (No harm in calling back to ask if your acct qualifies for a better tier if not at tier 1 yet, it worked for me Smiley Wink  btw, they accept customer initiated CLI request every 4 mos.)

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Credit Secure from Amex. It's only $11.99 per month and you can access your score and reports twice monthly and save PDF copies of all your reports. It also has a score simulator based on your anticipated behavior. I really love it! You have to have an Amex for the service however because it bills to your Amex.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.