Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Card Update...!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom Card Update...!

Hello,

So a few of you helped me yesterday with recommending a Nordstrom card (Concorduser, Oracles) and when I applied they were only able to offer me a Retail card.

Anyway, I hadn't seen an Inqs on my report so I called to ask which report they pulled since EQ is by far my best, 788 FICO.  The rep. told me they pull EQ, and suggested I wait.  I told him that I was almost considering asking for a recon, but might wait and ask in a few months. 

He looked at my report and asked me to hold to see what he could do.  He came back on the line and said he wasn't sure what happend and told me that I had been approved for the Visa Sig $10K limit!  

I asked him if I could have the Visa Platinum instead, so it will report a limit; I could tell he was confused as to why I didn't want their top card, but I didn't get into that.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Card Update...!

Wow, WTG

Congrats ZRO

That is awesome

Message 2 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats. This is very good news. See all you need patience and faith. I am very glad it worked out well for you. Keep the card in good standing and you can get CL upto $50K. They are very generous with CLI and low interest rates. Now question, where are you going to take us for Dinner and Drinks....Smiley Happy..
Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Nordstrom Stores have a GREAT "cafe" inside almost all stores.
Message 4 of 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
Congrats. This is very good news. See all you need patience and faith. I am very glad it worked out well for you. Keep the card in good standing and you can get CL upto $50K. They are very generous with CLI and low interest rates. Now question, where are you going to take us for Dinner and Drinks....Smiley Happy..

Did someone say dinner and drinks Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom does have the best department store cafe -make sure and get a turkey sandwich!
Message 6 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I know they give only store points as rewards. Can we use points from card to spend in the cafe?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.