Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus Credit Card

tag
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Re: Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus Credit Card

i did do bloomingdales online but that was after I was approved for macys... My starting line for macys was 600 now I am upmtom1200 same with bloomingdales 1200

Message 21 of 62
MyWorthiness
Established Member

Thanks for the info! I dont know if its true but I've been told that store cards are usually approved around Christmas time. What do you think?

Message 22 of 62
Ron1
Super Contributor

I have all three cards. I applied all online. I got Nordstrom Visa online. I didn't get approved instantly. I had to call for approval. I applied for Saks, NM online. I had to call for approval. My score was around 760.

Ron.
Message 23 of 62
MyWorthiness
Established Member

When you say you had to call for approval..what does that mean? Why did they deny you in the first place?

Message 24 of 62
MyWorthiness
Established Member

Macys and Bloomies is the same bank! That was easy I bet. Congrats!

Message 25 of 62
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Macys and bloomingdales were march and April so no xmas time for those. Kohlsbwasvaround xmas

Message 26 of 62
MyWorthiness
Established Member

oh ok. thanks!!

Message 27 of 62
shanac
Frequent Contributor

OP I applied for Nordstrom's Signature version in-store in Oct. 2013. I was approved for $10K and my utilization probably was no more than 15%. They pulled EX--I had three INQs. My EX and TU scores were over 750. My EQ, which I was expecting them to pull was 704. 

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 28 of 62
Ron1
Super Contributor

I had to call to answer security question to verify my identity.

Ron.
Message 29 of 62
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
I have all three cards. I applied all online. I got Nordstrom Visa online. I didn't get approved instantly. I had to call for approval. I applied for Saks, NM online. I had to call for approval. My score was around 760.

Ron.

Hey Ron, I thought you can only apply for the Visa version at the store? 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.