Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Store Card

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom Store Card

Hey folks,

I decided to app for the Nordstrom Store card (not Visa Signature). The notice said the application was going to take 7-10 days to process when I did it online so I called the number on the notification after app was submitted. The lady said that I was approved for both and asked which one I wanted. I told them I wanted the Store Card because I wanted it to help with utilization. I asked what my CL was and she said $5,000. I am pretty pumped, also got the Tier 1 APR. Not sure what they pulled though.

Edit: APR for Tier 1 is 10.99%, pretty pumped to have that for a store card!! Once I know what they pulled I'll post it in Approvals. From what I've seen, they pull EQ, if that's the case my current score is 763 from MyFico. I also didn't want Visa Signature because they do not post a CL on your report and I now have 3 cards that do that...Zync, Citi World AA, and Chase OnePass Plus.

Mike

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom Store Card

Congrats!

Message 2 of 25
mross1080
Established Contributor

Congrats! I want that card sooo bad. I have a burberry obsession and they have a great selection. Someday when I can learn to get my apps down.

Message 3 of 25
RammaCredit
New Contributor

Congrats!!

Starting Score: TU:636 EQ:592
Current Score: TU:709 EQ:637 EX:706 (PSECU)
Goal Score: TU:790EQ:760 EX: 774

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Why didn't you want the Visa, the CL reports

Message 5 of 25
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

The woman said the CL does not report to bureaus since it's a Visa Signature.  

===========
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 6 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ArisGreek wrote:

The woman said the CL does not report to bureaus since it's a Visa Signature.  

it's been several years since I had mine, but it use to... maybe they changed... but I believe they also have a platinum non signature version you could always ask for.

Message 7 of 25
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

There is no Platinum Nordstrom card anymore, it is now the Visa Signature. I already have 3 cards that do not report CLs and I really need a card that does. 

===========
Message 8 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ArisGreek wrote:

There is no Platinum Nordstrom card anymore, it is now the Visa Signature. I already have 3 cards that do not report CLs and I really need a card that does. 

okay... congrats on 5k opening... they are fantastic bank and give very large cli if you use your card much

Message 9 of 25
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

That's nuts they have checking accounts too. LOL! I didn't realize they were that involved!

===========
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.