Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Visa Signature CLD Letter

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nordstrom Visa Signature CLD Letter

As others have mentioned, glad to hear they provided a heads up and the option to retain your current CL.   

Just curious, given the modest CL, how much were you putting on the card and how often were you using it @BearsCubsOtters?

Message 11 of 15
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Okay @BearsCubsOtters 

Here's a suggested purchase!  Keep that card active and keep those lips Sexy..it's under $10 and free shipping

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/jao-lipjao-lip-balm/5678812?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadc...

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.06.57 PM.png

Message 12 of 15
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

At least they gave you a heads up and allowed you to retain your limit "for now."

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 13 of 15
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

As others have mentioned, glad to hear they provided a heads up and the option to retain your current CL.   

Just curious, given the modest CL, how much were you putting on the card and how often were you using it @BearsCubsOtters?

@FinStar 

I was buying Jack Black beard oil and facial cleanser lol. Probably about $60 a year Smiley Embarassed

Message 14 of 15
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

Okay @BearsCubsOtters 

Here's a suggested purchase!  Keep that card active and keep those lips Sexy..it's under $10 and free shipping

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/jao-lipjao-lip-balm/5678812?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadc...

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.06.57 PM.png

LOL thanks for the suggestion. I am spending about $60 a year on it.....I guess they want more action. 

I am surprised nobody else has chimed in with a similar issue. I can't have been the only one to receive the letter and I know the decision was not based on adverse action caused by credit issues. 800+ on all three bureaus; no new personal credit since 2016; 1% utilization and still gainfully employed and a side small business. I have to imagine it was based entirely on lack of spend similar to Capital One. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.