Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom brought back the VISA PLAT!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nordstrom brought back the VISA PLAT!!

Hey peeps!  Just wanted to let everyone know that Nordstrom is now offering (again), the VISA PLATINUM! They use to have it years ago, and took it away, but I had heard from a source at EO is was coming back , and it's now here! 

Was told that they are making a lot of changes in the credit department, and it should be easier now for some to upgrade their store card to the Visa now that there's two levels......Plat and Siggy!

P.S.  I called and asked if I qualified to upgrade to the Plat, and too my surprise I had an offer on my account to upgrade to the Siggy, and a cli to $10k! I'll post official pictures later in approvals soon!💳😉

IMG_7017.JPG

43 REPLIES 43
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nordstrom brought back the VISA PLAT!!

Wow now that's something! Congrats on the upgrade pizza!
Message 2 of 44
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Wow now that's something! Congrats on the upgrade pizza!

Thank you B!!!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 44
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

So calling NOW!

I hate you! JK Super congrats!

Message 4 of 44
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG OMG OMG... APPROVED!

Sounds like they are back to if you are over $5k it's sigi and you just have to ask for it and it's done!

They couldn't CLI but I just received an auto increase to $6k last month so I think that's why... he said every 4 months I am welcome to call and ask!

New Visa Sigi in mail 7-10 days.

Message 5 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen some of those colored Nordstrom cards up to a year ago and the girl wasn't all that old.. not that im checking her out, or anything haha Just an observation that shes much older than my daughter and much younger than my wife.. sturdy handle on this shovel im digging with…

How long have platinums not been around?
Message 6 of 44
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

DW just sent a SM asking for it to be upgraded to the Visa Platinum
Message 7 of 44
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

So calling NOW!

I hate you! JK Super congrats!

LOL..I love our friendship! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 44
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

OMG OMG OMG... APPROVED!

Sounds like they are back to if you are over $5k it's sigi and you just have to ask for it and it's done!

They couldn't CLI but I just received an auto increase to $6k last month so I think that's why... he said every 4 months I am welcome to call and ask!

New Visa Sigi in mail 7-10 days.

OMG yay!!!! 

Yes, I took it that way as well.  It use to be that you needed a 700 EX fico to upgrade to the siggy.  Im at 681 currently.  But I also think they take into consideration, how much you shop there. For me, they got a considerable amount over the last 8 months between their Anniversary sale last year, and Christmas. That may have played a factor, plus my CL was at $8.5k already. 

Message 9 of 44
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've seen some of those colored Nordstrom cards up to a year ago and the girl wasn't all that old.. not that im checking her out, or anything haha Just an observation that shes much older than my daughter and much younger than my wife.. sturdy handle on this shovel im digging with…

How long have platinums not been around?

a few years now I believe. 

Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.