cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom recon, CEO emails me back!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom recon, CEO emails me back!!!!

@LS2982 wrote:
Fingers crossed for you Itsrx!!!
Thanks!
Message 11 of 18
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Man I tried 4 times fixing the MSG and it won't work, iPad is causing this, won't get on computer until later, sorry if it's hard to read

It's an ongoing problem.

Message 12 of 18
halos24
Frequent Contributor

So happy to hear you received a response to your email. Fingers crossed for you!
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom customer service is top notch, they have a customer for life from me regardless of the outcome. For anyone who is interested in getting a card that for sure will grow with you, do a search on it and you'll come across some nice thread about how the card grows with you. I know that's what made me apply for it
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i finally got a call from the VP of credit services, she declined me due to my 6 years old collecitions (1) and charge offs (3), she stated the inquiries didnt matter much and its the baddies even after i explained my situation 6 years ago. she suggested nordstrom debit card. anyhow, she was very nice, i commend them on customer service and assure her that they will still have a loyal customer. hope this helps!

Message 15 of 18
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Sorry it did not work out as you had hoped.

Give it some time, maybe 6 months or so and try them again. Time is on your side here,

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RockinRay wrote:

Give it some time, maybe 6 months or so and try them again. Time is on your side here,

Got my Nordstrom denial letter today, their only reason "too many recent inquiries". I'll garden for 6 months and app again for this card, the Only one I want for now until after I app for my mortgage next year, must get it!!! Once I get it, I may axe the Macy's I just got today, lol!!!!
Message 17 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

+1

Time will heal those old wounds and get you in!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.