cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a bad deal - Target CC / or Debit card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: Not a bad deal - Target CC / or Debit card

I did the $40 off $100 yesterday. The exclusions aren't that bad tbh. I focused on groceries and non-persihables. I find the prices of groceries at Target to be in line with other stores. Stocking up on meat, vegetables, and other goods pushed the total to $50. (Might as well stock up on things like chips, pasta, nuts, cookies, coffee, etc since they have a long shelf life.)

Other things I bought were household items I was going to buy anyways. So like laundry detergent, shampoo, soap, bounty, etc--another $50. One thing I will note is I found some items like Charmin rolls to be more expensive than buying in bulk at Costco. 

Check out the Target app too. You can stack coupons/offers. Right now there's a $3 off tide coupon which can combined with the offer where you buy 2 and get a $10 gift card. Lots of other offers from 20% off skincare products to 50% off those small Oreo baggies. Works great. I added my RedCard to the app and don't even have to carry the physical card. 

All in all, spent $105 at Target but only paid $54 after the $40 coupon and other cartwheel discounts. Only complaint about the RedCard is the poor online management. There's no app to manage your card and the website is buggy. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.