cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notre Dame FCU Platinum VISA is now reporting to all 3 (if that's been holding you back from)

2b2rich
Established Contributor

Notre Dame FCU Platinum VISA is now reporting to all 3 (if that's been holding you back from)

I have 2 auto loans and their Platinum VISA that have been reporting only to EQ and TU for the past couple of years.  I just got an EX notification and it has arrived on that report now, too!  It was a 20pt increase on my score, but I am guessing it is because EX was always a little lower than the other two without the mix of any auto loans or a bank card with this high of a CL.  Just an FYI, your mileage may vary.  I know that some people will not app a card that doesn't report to all three.  

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Notre Dame FCU Platinum VISA is now reporting to all 3 (if that's been holding you back from)

Good info, thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
smc4getnot
Established Contributor

Re: Notre Dame FCU Platinum VISA is now reporting to all 3 (if that's been holding you back from)

Thanks for sharing! Will definitely need to look in to my alma mater/hometown's credit union Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.